From: "Rick Payton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 1:51 PM
Subject: RE: [hlds] IP Spoofing hlds server?

Call his ISP and ask? And call the authorities and ask? If anything, the
a-mail might actually help. His ISP can ask your ISP for a copy of the
message maybe? I don't know, here at work we archive all messages, I'm
not sure how ISP's handle their e-mail. Plus people would probably freak
if they knew their ISP kept copies of all their personal e-mail. Plus
people would probably freak if they knew their ISP kept copies of all
their personal e-mail.

Rick Payton, IT Support
Morikawa & Associates
(808) 572-1745