[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Sorry about that. I never took typing class & I know my typing sucks and make
typos now & then.

I only type with 2 fingers & sometimes type a bit fast.

From: "Mikee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Subject: Re: [hlds] VAC2 threads on Steampowered...
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 16:22:49 -0400

I always enjoy watching how when someone decides to attack someone's
email
posting style, it ends up generating at least 20 additional emails
(mine now
makes 21) about what they are trying to get rid of. Like several
have said,
these things can be handled directly with the person, or by using
the simple
rules filters. People just love to abuse other people.

I am amused most by the fact that Sandy linked an image to a website
that
won't come up for me to enjoy:
www.oldtimersclan.con/LOD/hotmail.jpg[1]
maybe the con should really have been a .com ?? LOL! This just
illustrates
that we should go easy on our senior citizens in these HLDS email
lists.