*sv_unlag
*Enables or disables server's lag compensation mechanism. It's supposed
to help people with slower Internet connections. Examples:

sv_unlag 0     Disables the lag compensation
sv_unlag 1     Enables the lag compensation (default)

*sv_maxunlag
*Sets the maximum ammount of seconds that the netcode compensates for
someone's ping. Examples:

sv_maxunlag 0.5     500ms is the default

*This is only valid if sv_unlag is enable

*sv_unlagsamples *
Sets the ammount of packets that will be averaged to find the ping to
compensate for. Examples:

sv_unlagsamples 1     The server will calculate the ping from the last
sample. (default)
sv_unlagsamples 2     The server will calculate the ping from the
average of the last two samples.

Hope this helps...

Ben (h) wrote:

Ok, now that i finally have my stand alone server up and running, are
there any commands for the server to lower ping? I'm just wondering,
because one of my old friends told me that he put in some commands
that helped lower the ping.

Thank you.