-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sprout
Sent: 26 June 2005 19:08
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] vac2 issue?

A admin of mine never seen him hack but he got banned from my server from
hacks he said a friend of his was over last weekend and he might of got some
in any case I told him uninstall and reinstall it just to make sure they are
gone and come back to the server. I unbanned him then he came back still
was banned how does vac ban them? Is there a way to undo vac bans?