No, because that doesn't include the default interpolation.  You need to do
max ping + max interp value.  So with default and 140 ping max = 0.14 + 0.1
= 0.24

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Dalberg
Sent: 26 June 2005 23:24
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Re: sv_unlag and Ping

Would turning sv_unlag down to the highest acceptable limit on our
server keep people from using interpolate to have hitboxes lag behind
models?  We usually accept a 125ms-140ms ping, and start kicking at
higher than that... (mainly as a way for the regs to get in).  So should
we set sv_unlag to 0.140?

Thanks,
Steve