From: "BoNfiRe"
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 1:29 AM
Subject: [hlds] Server is out of date...

Well after a day of scratching my head while trying to figure out why it
was saying:
"Your server is out of date. Please update and restart"
I found that in the server config that this line was causing the problems
tv_enable 1.
Would anyone else be having this problem, or why I would be getting this ?

TIA
BoNfiRe