It's NOT every server, so unless you give some kind of indication on how to
replicate it, I doubt anything will be done.  Like I said, I haven't seen
anything like what your describing.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Whisper
Sent: 12 July 2005 10:09
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Teleport Lag on Bigger Servers Since Last Update...

Well we have gone back to:
 sv_maxupdaterate 60
sv_maxrate 10000
tickrate 33
 1 x Dual Xeon 3.0 Windows 2003 Box with 2GB of RAM
Running:
1 x 32 SRCDS
2 x 24 SRCDS
1 x 20 SRCDS
 1 x Dual Xeon 3.0 Windows 2003 Box with 2GB of RAM
Running 6 x 16 SRCDS with most at or near capacity the lag has disappeared
 Wasn't a great gaming experience but certainly none of the ridiculous
amount of lag we have gotten from the 06July2005 Update
 The terrible shot registration and "I missed him but he died anyway" crap
is there though, but hey, no lag
 Hope this helps some people