From: "[DinoBot]Sidmind" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2005 4:54 PM
Subject: [hlds] Warning about revision R of mani mod

normally, when mani releases an update, I just
download the "patch"

make backups of my cfg folder,

then overwrite my existing files.

but TODAY, I did the same thing for revision R
He also recomended a model pak, so I downloaded it and
overwrote my /cstrike folder.

but now "EVERYONE" who joins the server HAS to
download 16 meg worth of models.
I have edited the mani_server.cfg to turned all the
model crap off, but it still downloads them, and is
crashing like crazy.

I have gone back to version "P" of mani mod, untill he
gets his stuff lined out.

Mani needs to stop making enhancments that are FORCED
on people, any new items should be turned off by
default, OR at least a warning about before I update.

I honestly dont know if it the mani version R that is
forcing people to download, or his recomended "model"
pack.