Yea, that's the one I got. I'm using the Admin Pack 2 but it's not
pushing down to my clients. I was thinking of starting a new thread on
this to ask:

Has anyone noticed files not downloading sometimes (I'm using
Bluefish)? For example, I bzip'ed a dozen maps and they all pull from
the clients fine. Then I go and add another map and it will not push
out. I check rights, the name, etc. but it just sits there.

Anybody else seeing this?