I'm kind of new to the CSS server scene and have been doing a little
research, but was wondering if someone new of a good place to get a
guide to get you started with setting up a server and also a good admin
mod that's easy to setup? I also like the stats stuff that other servers
use. I also would like to get any suggestions on how to handle a dynamic
IP so I can host my server to the CSS community. I've got a DSL
connection with 6017bits a second download, 517bits a second upload and
figured I could run about a 16 man server. I'm using an older comp
that's the original 1ghz Athlon with 512MB PC133 ram. Any Info and
suggestion you guys have would be great. Thanks.