By default SourceTV uses port 27020. is that port is in use you can
change it in the command line with +tv_port <someunusedport> , eg
"+tv_port 27040" since 27039 is the CS:S server.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Jueckstock
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 12:02 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Couldn't allocate dedicated SourceTV UDP port

Hi!

One of my customers has a CS:S server running on port 27039.
Suddenly it stopped working. When I try to start the Server manually, I
get the following "Engine Error": Couldn't allocate dedicated SourceTV
UDP port.
I tried netstat -ano but I can't find a single process using port 27039.
I also tried completely re-installing this particular CS:S server, but
it didn't help. I also tried changing the port to a different port, it
still does not work.
The server is running Windows Server 2003 and is not using any
Firewalls.
However, other CS:S servers still run fine on the same machine.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!

Paul