It also appears to do it even when the servers are empty no pattern really
can happen first round of a map change or 10 rounds in doesn't really make a
difference.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 12:19 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] HLDS and SourceDS Lockups

Since this last update I am seeing the same for SRCDS server as well. Seems
various plaers are logging in prior to the update and were fine. Since the
update I see trying to chat, buy at spawn or somewhere during the round and
the server goes into a lockup. Only course of action is to bounce the
server.