-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 10:52 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Web server

I have ran Intel and AMD prefer the AMD for the 64 Bit Processor and looking
to expand to the Dual Core.  But just a Preference.  As for operating
Systems, Lynux, Unix, AIX, Windows. Each have thier benefits But host Game
on Win X64... Just hate having the Guns and no ammo to drive the 64 Bit
Processor. Again just Preference. On the Web Server outside hosted and it is
Lynux.

My Two Cents...