Alfred please I need real answers now...

I still can't have VAC on my UPDATED and VALIDATED servers.
You told me to send support ticket, I did :
----------------
Reference # 050808-000254

Hi.

I have a standalone HLDS and the Steam HLDS, and I cannot have VAC2 on both
after the update of today.

servers are well updated, HLDS console says :

] version
Protocol version 47
Exe version 1.1.2.5/2.0.0.0 (cstrike)
Exe build: 11:38:02 Aug  8 2005 (3210)

Running on WinXP sp2, Windows Firewall always disabled, and my personnal
firewall (Norton IS 2005) disabled for testing, I don't have any router or
that kind of things, I have of course deleted -vacbeta from command line,
but still it is impossible to have VAC2 on those servers, HLDS console says
:

couldn't exec listip.cfg
couldn't exec banned.cfg
Adding master server 69.28.151.162:27010
Adding master server 69.28.151.178:27010
Could not establish connection to Steam servers.
 VAC secure mode disabled.

I never had any trouble for bringing VAC1 or VAC2 (with -vacbeta command
line) on my servers before this update.
Thank you for helping me.

Oum
--------------------

and here is what I am told by Valve Support now :

-------------------
Response (Andre) 08/10/2005 03:42 PM
Hello!

Please visit the link given below.

Title: I have Problems/Questions regarding the Source SDK, Mapping, or
Dedicated Server

Please go to the Source Dedicated Server site (http://www.srcds.com) for
server related inquries.

Also, you will want to join the HLDS mailing list in order to post your
server related questions and/or bug reports.

http://list.valvesoftware.com/

... so what am I doing now ?

Thank you for understanding my upset :s

Oum