Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:35:43 +0200
From: Ecsy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Jim <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Subject: Re: [hlds] Lots of Client problems with latest Update

Model models/player/terror.mdl has a bad texture t_phoenix
Server is enforcing consistency for this file:
models/player/terror.mdl
Host_Error: Server is enforcing file consistency for models/player/terror.mdl

I get this error, when I try to connect my server. I don't have this
file.

On my server I have:
Mani Admin Plugin 2005 V1.1.0r
----