Really I don't understand how you don't realize the fact that X64 just
isn't a supported OS.  To roll back an update that is working fine for a
majority of the people is just asinine.  Perhaps if the update caused
major problems on 32bit OS's then there'd be cause for alarm.  Why?
Because Windows 32bit IS supported.  X64 is not.  Don't get upset when
I'm only stating the facts of the matter.  Listen, I'm sorry that the
game doesn't work as you'd expect, but this is just like when people use
beta software and then complain when it crashes or breaks other
applications somehow.  Completely unnecessary.

Jim wrote:

Well Thank you so very much... for your two cents... let me know when you
start at Valve in the mean time... thank you but no thank you...

Have a wonderful day...