I'm having severe problems with my server, listen or dedicated. For my
listen server, my listenserver.cfg is as follows.

ip [external ip hidden]
port 27015
sv_region 0
sv_lan 0

// Execute the Admin Mod configuration file
exec addons/adminmod/config/adminmod.cfg

and is placed in D:\Program
Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\lordtalon\counter-strike\cstrike

Whenever I run a listen server, my server does not show up on the master
server list and X-Fire lists the ip of the server I'm currently in as

69.28.148.250:27014

My connection runs through a router which I have forwarded port 27015 to
myself and also added my computer as a DMZ host. The following was taken
from the console in my listen server

] ip
"ip" is "[external ip hidden]"
] sv_lan
"sv_lan" is "0"
] sv_region
"sv_region" is "0"
] port
"port" is "27015"

I do not understand why my server is not showing up on the master server
list nor why x-fire lists my ip incorrectly.

On my dedicated server, my ip is listed as my private ip and not my
external. Nor could I find a .cfg to modify within my
lordtalon/dedicated server folder. My question is why is my server not
reaching the main primary server and if I add my server as a favorite ie
[external ip hidden]:27015 to my favorites list, it shows non responsive
for either situation while my priavte ip ex: 192.168.1.102:27015 shows
the server. The authentication has passed within steam and it says it's
Connection to Steam Servers Sucessful when I type manually the sv_lan 0
command.

Any help is much appreciated, thank you