From: "Jason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 9:44 PM
Subject: [hlds] Just a little ranting

Here are a few things that I've "heard" about but seen little or no
action being placed for such.

1. Team Fortress Classic 2.People even pre-ordered their copies of the
game
2. Half-Life 2 Lost Coast...so its on the soon to come list...I'll
believe it when I see it.
3. Half-Life 2: Aftermath. Heard about this game via www.megagames.com
said it'd be released along with the X-bug 360
4. DoD:Source Again, I've seent this game on the Soon to come list for
decades....can you not create a game?

If valve will EVER actually produce a game properly and give a release
date rather then just farting around, perhaps we'd be more itnersted.
Give us a multi-player demo or something phyiscal. Screenshots only go
so far. Come 3 years we'll all be saying, Hey man, can you wait for doom
5? The graphics engine is amazing. And we'll reply, Nah I'm still
waiting for Day of Defeat Source. Now is the time for valve to rise up
and actually get some work done. Give us a game that some of us ordered
and do it in a timely fashion. Is that so much to ask?