Having them use +port 27016 and/or -sport 27016 on the command line does not
resolve the VAC disabling on restart after 5-10 seconds.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mikee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 12:16 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds] VAC secure mode disabled

Yeah, I am having this same problem on a Win2003 server I am renting.  On
some HL2-DM servers from this same AOWC company, the VAC-2 secure status
works normally, but on this one box it starts out VAC protected, then
after
about 5-10 seconds it deactivates...I can see it in HLSW.

I was reading at
http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Command_Line_Options and do not
understand what the -sport switch really does.  I also thought that the
normal port switch was -port but they list it as +port.  Which is correct?