From: "Dean Owen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 8:24 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Blocking/Limiting use of bots?

I think you can add -nobots to the commandline, but I'm not 100% so you
may

likewise a similar thing for czero servers, any ideas?

<<low price HL1 & HL2 servers for rental>>
<<10 player private clanserver 12 quid!!>>
http://www.stressed-out.org - for details or #stressed on quakenet
CS Public #1, 195.242.236.6:27015 <http://195.242.236.6:27015> ff=on,
awp=off trial public server