I'd expect because you're using a good deal of bandwidth to recieve the
info of a few thousand servers?

Edge-Gaming.com Support wrote:

Hey I was wondering how come like when you refresh the server list some servers
show up at like 200 ping. When you refresh it goes down to like 30. How come it
starts at 200?

Any info on this subject would be great.

-Sandy