I have been on a couple of match servers that have fast rates of fire
on weapons like AK47s and get annoyed that people would change the
fire rates to try and get an advantage on maps. However I found that
it happened on our server the other day with no-one changing anything
(I am the only one with an rcon password)

Is there sv_ commands for rate of fire on weapons and if not is there
something that causes the firerate to go up that anyone knows about.

P.S. anyone worked out how to make a black crosshair yet?

Many thanks

Graham Robinson