I've been using sv_downloadurl for the past month and have decided
that it is the best thing since sliced bread but I really want to try
out this bz2 zipping if it does the same as winrar in terms of
compression. However I seem to be having great difficulty finding a
Windows program that creates .bz2 files; could someone shout me a name
of a program that they use?

Thank you