From: "Sgt.Rock -=GOM=-" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 10:35 AM
Subject: RE: [hlds] SV_DownloadURL

You could use it for all file-types, but the benefit is mostly gained
used with larger files like .bsp and large sound-files ++.
If used for small files, you would end up with a larger compressed file
than the original. Also ,theoretical, the client would have to use time
to decompress the file when downloaded, making the total transfer even
longer...

Regards
Sgt. Rock