Lost Coast?  I doubt it.  Hopefully the delay is just to eliminate some
last minute bugs.  I'd rather this update be delayed and perfect than
rushed and buggy.  Even with that mindset, it seems that people are
complaing about this update being delayed (not here, but on the forums),
meanwhile they'd complain if it was out and problems came up.  Damned if
they do, damned if they don't it seems.  Oh well, hopefully later today
it'll be released.

Tyler Cook wrote:

it was announced Tuesday, delayed until wednesday, and it's thursday - with
nothing in sight...
i smell lost coast ;) ... (with multiplayer?)