wow, all your hope gone...... for a game...... hello...echo...echo...echo

Whisper wrote:

How soon is now?
when you say it's gonna happen now
when exactly do you mean?
see i've already waited too long
and all my hope is gone
On 9/23/05, Roc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jeez, be patient folks, it will be released when they decide to release
it and not a minute sooner ;)

leo bounds wrote:

Just wondering how soon we will be able to get the
dedicated server files off of Steam to Pre-load ?

It's starting to get down to the wire now with only a
few days left before the game is unlocked.

I hope us server admins can get the files by Sat at
the latest to be prepared.

Thank you for any info,
LB