Hello?   Did anyone hear me?  Client problems are also a Huge problem Why
can't we play.
 Come on guys what is the fix?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John McCollor
Sent: September 23, 2005 7:24 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] Engine update

What is the problem with..........

 "The instruction "0x24o6ffe9 referenced memory at 0x0d83b128 The memory
could not be read.
 Click OK to terminate the program

 I have this on two different computers with two different steam accounts.
source dedicated server running on a third computer / account.

PLEASE HELP.