---nowhere did I apologize to anyone for anything.  But I simply thought I'd
attract more flies with honey than vinegar, i.e. the kiddies. (and half the
flames on this list quite recently)

AND: noone actually specifically asked anyone the direct question recently, so
I figured I'd drop a hint.

-theozzmancometh