It's a possibility, my Mani Mod server is starting not to kick people and it
will let them change names, the internet is a home cable connection. The
nework's Gigabit so I doubt that I'm losing packets or having collisions in
the network. If someone would like to connect to my sever, I'll leave it up
all day playing CS:S. The IP is
69.167.203.112:27015<http://69.167.203.112:27015>.
The strange thing is that I, myself, am never kicked. After about 1 minute
it should just "boot" you, saying that the client disconnected.

On 9/29/05, Dan Stevens (IAmAI) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --
> Is it possible there is a technicaly problem with the server or the
> server's
> Internet connection?
> --

Sincerely,