Counter Strike,

The most played online mod, EVER. And, I think its safe to say that its also
the most hacked game, EVER.
It's now the time to save this game from the dark pit of which it has fallen
into. Valve made Half-Life and placed
trust in individuals to control servers. Well, it seems that individuals are
not enough. This is a call to arms for
all CS:S Admins and Hosts, and rCons. It was our job to protect the servers,
and we clearly have not been
doing our job. Now, even hacker-friendly servers exist! This is the call for
all of the CS:S and CS Admins to
rally to fight off this menace! I know this may seem a little off topic for
this list, but hey! We are the hosts,
admins, and the players. It's time for us to rise up and fight off the
pestilence that has manifested within
our ranks.

Now,
Is the time.

Join the cause!
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My goal is to be able to create servers that are safe for the people who
want to have fun, but not at other's expence.
If you would like to donate hosting, become an admin, or help out in any
other way please send me an email offlist
--
Sincerely,
Zachary Doherty