Now Im more confused. I've rented a server box for 4 years now. Its a Power
Edge p4 2.80 GHz, 1 Gig of ram and Win 2003 server edition out of a data
center in Dallas, Texas operating on a network that is fully meshed and
redundant with 10 backbone providers. I run a hl2dm, dods and hl1 natural
selection mod, 3 different servers off the box. All the servers run great.
 All 3 of my console windows show 60 to 70 fps. Clients however, depending
on their machine, can get well over 100 fps. As the server runs only dos
windows I dont see how fps would affect the client or the servers
preformance.
 FPS, Frames Per Second, being 60 or 300 how would this affect the server?
As it runs no graphical representation of the game, just dos windows. I'm
not uderstanding where fps of a server could affect its preformance.
 Please explain this to me as the more I know the better servers I can run.