----- Original Message -----
From: "Zachary Doherty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The LoA has a forum.

http://cssadmins.jsyte.com

even if you do not support this movement, I don't believe that the HLDS
mailing board is the proper place to argue, take up any issues with our
staff there. If you do support the movement, you can apply to have your
server host us, or apply to become a league admin.

Thanks to all who helped,
Zack Doherty