Actually, sv_timeout isn't related to mp_autokick at all.

The description of sv_timeout is: After this many seconds without a message
from a client, the client is dropped.

sv_timeout defines the amount of time a "not responding" client has to
respond again. It's like pulling your network cable out of the wall for ten
seconds and then plugging it back in. If the server's sv_timeout is 5, you
would be "dropped" (disconnected) from the server. If the sv_timeout is 15,
you would still be in the game.