From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 11:53 AM
Subject: [hlds] Server crashing?

Hey I just did a new srcds install.  Its weird it will start fine
unless I run the breakfloor maps that are out there.  Any idea on why
this would be?  I used the same maps that Were on another breakfloor
server.  I have also downloaded them from their site no such luck.
Any ideas? I don't have a admin mod or anything installed yet just
clean install with the maps in the map folder.  its kinda screwy.
Thanks for any help there is