Yall,

We're still experiencing a large number of crashes in Counter-Strike:
Source. We were running Mani for a while but this bumped the average
number of crashes per day from 3-5 to 20-30, which is basically
unacceptable.

I've tried pretty much everything I can think of, including trashing our
installs and starting again installing from Steam with clean installs
running default maps and default settings and I'm still seeing crashes.

However, we have a number of Day of Defeat: Source servers that are
running on exactly the same hardware - and I am yet to see a single
crash in these servers.

I'm curious to know if anyone else that is experiencing SRCDS crashes on
Windows (2003 Server in our case) is having any problems with DoD:S?

Thanks,
-- david