Okay, so for what it's worth, what I get when I have bots on is the
following crash dialog box:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\HL2Server\srcds.exe

This applicaiton has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
way.
Please contact the applicaiton's support team for more information.

Now, I do have *.MDMP files corresponding to times when the system crashes,
but they are empty.

Again I do not have any mods running at this point (I had been running
Beetles mod) has anyone identified a work around after first experiencing
these type of crashes?

Thank you,

Bud Ingram