Yea, I saw your response after the fact.  go figure.

/p

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

Yes I instantly emailed after that response to say I hadn't caught
the '3 ip addresses' part of his original post.

My response to that was 'If they are all sharing the same trunk he
might want to try different ports for the heck of it to see if the
servers actually play better'.

--Ozz

I believe he's saying he does:
ip1:27015 (game 1)
ip2:27015 (game 2)
ip3:27015 (game 3)

in which case, that is perfect acceptable. as long as you don't have 2 games
sharing the same port on the same ip, you shouldn't have any problems
(provided
your machine isn't overloaded, heh).

/p

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: