No Rick I wasn't, Bud used a nice tactic where you use intelligent sounding
phrasing and what appears to be a well thought out post but in truth it is
disguising sarcasm and negativity. I would much rather deal with the
majority of the community, it is easier to see where you stand when someone
says "Valv3 OMFG fix this you SUXXORZZ!!1!!" than "Does Valve have some
agenda to prevent bots from being on a server when no humans are playing? I
do not believe that that is true, but there is some suspicion at this
point." Now again, don't get me wrong, I get just as frustrated with the
recent updates as the rest of this group. I was merely trying to point out
to Bud that maybe he needs to think about using disguised negativity in his
posts if he wants his LEGITIMATE concerns addressed (and they are
legitimate). I am now, and true to this mailing list, having to defend
something that was merely meant to be helpful and is now being taken too far
and out of context. It seems we thrive on conflict here instead of just
taking advice as it is given.
 Bud, I really didn't mean a whole lot by it, I was merely stating that I
thought you were a bit harsh with what appeared to be misleading statements
and that in the future maybe you should just be more direct.
To those that are offended by MY post I will quote what I said the first
time "Just a little info and it is in no way meant to start an issue." Take
it for what you will.