I think there's also the old addage of, "are the 100 slots in use all at the
same time". A lof of times when servers totals are quoted its hard to see
them all full at once to get accurate usage (also seems to depend on some
other factors like maps sometimes). Also can be quite hard to get 10 servers
all full at the same time on requirement (i.e when you want to do some
decent cpu testing etc) which is always a shame.