Yo, did you look at the memory usage for a CS:S server, it's generally under
300mb.

-servers don't load textures-

With regard to the processor speed, this will depend on tickrate and total
slots. Currently there is no way of testing
srcds at under full load without actually populating the server, at least not
that you can download for free. Speak to
your GSP about this, they *should* have some tools available if they have ever
done a test for performance. I know that
many of the smaller boys don't, and even some of the larger.