This is no joke.  I am temporarily losing net connection when I refresh the
Server browser list.  I can play a game fine, until I want to refresh the
server browser.  This occurs from the ingame browser and the steam browser.  If
using the ingame browser I actually lose connection to the current game.

This is a fresh WinXP SP2 install, all updates installed.  Firewall is on, and
I just tried adding all of Steam to the firewall exceptions list and it still
does it.  I never noticed the problem before, but I rarely play on anyone elses
server but my own, so I usually just goto Favorites and join my server.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dagok