-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dagok
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 7:35 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Losing net connection when I refresh the server list -
OT

Thanks for the suggestion, it seems to have worked.

Your additional attitude was not required or welcome though.  I am a server
admin, and I have helped when I can on these mailing lists.  So people like
you and Eric can shove it up your elitist asses when it comes to telling
people to not use the mailing lists for help, even if it happens to be a
simple question that may not be directly related to a Linux or Win server.

I've seen far worse off topic discussions here that go on for days
unchecked.  So when 1 person (a server admin no less) asks for a little help
you may want to consider biting your tongue instead of being a jerkoff.

Dagok