From: "sprout" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] low FPS at round start on Dual Xeon 2.8GHz 2GB RAM

cause its massive data either way for each client not particularly the
server causes it.  Many graphics cards kinda go oh shit to seeing tons of
stuff moving all at once(excuse my english) might not be server caused.
Might be user caused.  Like my server in atlanta sits mostly at 40 cpu but
with 40 some odd people if we are all near one another with lots of gun
fire
or something for some of the lower class machines not mine :) it goes down
to under 10fps but its not server side its client side.  So hate to say it
but u probably need to upgrade your home computer.  :)  I say go athlon
and
get a kick ass vid card with atleast a gig of ram :)