-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Edson Sossai
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 9:03 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] AdminMod USERS.INI File

HI

Fo all Adminmod users PLEASE help me on that.

I just switched my server from AMXMMOD to AdminMod because some performance
issues. Adminmod seems to be a little less CPU consuming than AMX and now my
LAG problems have desapeared.

But my issue really is the users.ini where I setup my admins. What happens
is when the people connect to the game and they try to exec the file
adminpass.cfg where has the setup to the users.ini on the server they got an
error saying "can't exec adminpass.cdf".

This is my setup on my SERVER:

users.ini
\[BKB\] Dragon:MyPass:114687

adminmod.cfg
password_field "_pw-home"

server.cfg
exec addons\adminmod\config\adminmod.cfg

This is the setup on every client (on my clan) that should be an admin on my
server:

adminpass.cfg
setinfo "_pw-home" "MyPass"
developer 1
echo *** Client Admin Mod password has been set ***
developer 0

userconfig.cfg
exec adminpass.cfg

So what is wrong here?

If I change to STEAMID stead of names it work but I really would like to use
names so I could protect my clan tag bu using the feature "\". But then if i
change to names instead of steam_id i got the "couldn't exec adminpass.cfg"
when connection to my server.

By the way it is a CZ server (Linux)