My problem is below, thanks in advance for your help :)

What i have

 steam://"-applaunch 240 -connect <iport> -password <password>"

My Problems... Two things..

Whats with the -applaunch 240 i've also seen it set to -applaunch 70, whats the
differences between these two and what should I use? And how do I get this to
work with the password, i'm having issues

With that line of code above, the password doesn't work.. What is the PROPER
syntax for this since the new update came out (Thrusday, Nov 11th).. Maybe i'm
going about this the entirely wrong way as far as the syntax goes..

Thanks again for your help,

Bush.
--
[ frown.gif of type image/gif deleted ]