Bingo ;)

And your AoWC stories are all true according to what we hear as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 4:43 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] What happened to the pre-announce and announcement of
patches?

There are also many other companies that either automatically update
installs for the customer or allow them to manually update their server
installations. AoWC is certainly not setting the curve there (and in fact it
may be nearer to the bottom of the service/feature spectrum, from what our
customers have told us).

Presumably Ray's company supports automatic or manual upgrades, judging by
his statements. I suspect that he intentionally passed up the chance to
advertise so that this will not devolve into comparison of specific GSPs, as
that discussion would be better left to one of the many player-oriented
forums and websites.

-John