From: Graham McMaster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] client cannot connect to sv_downloadurl, game crashes
because of it
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:13:39 +0000
SANDY LEBLANC wrote:

This has been happening with me for awhile now but just recently
found
out
it was due to not being able to connect to our sv_downloadurl that
is
set up
& works without issue for anyone else but me.
I have tried with no security running, still won't connect.
When I set cl_allowdownloads to 0, game won't crash. It only
crashes when
set to 1 & tfc tries to connect to fast downloads.
Any ideas?

Is your firewall allowing access?