----- Original Message -----
From: "jchris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[GS]BeNt wrote:

I didn't think this was gonna be a problem till earlier this week in one
of my kz servers a group in the same clan was vote kicking people as soon
as
they came into the server.Is there anyway to block the vote from that
server?

mp_kickpercent 0 or mp_kickpercent 0.99  :-)

Awesome thanks alot.I've never had to worry about people kicking people from
servers until they started kicking people just cause they wanted the server
to themselves.I didn't know about those cvars so I'll give that a try and
see what happens.Thanks a ton!

BeNt
http://www.gorillazsouth.com