This is why I rarely post to the public list. Peoples intent get skewered by
those who only want to see or believe what they think is the only way to do
things. At no point did I say everyone should use my config. I havent even
posted it here save for a couple key cvar examples. My initial post was to the
effect that I made a suggestion/recommendation/opinion/whatever for certain
cvars to either have a certain range set, or locked down to a specific value -
the intent is to keep everyone on a more even playing field.

The only thing you have said correctly in your entire post James, was this:
'3. Campaign for minimum and maximum cvars for those variables you need to set
within a specific range.' - last I checked, this was exactly what myself and
others have been trying to do during this entire thread. Except now it's
turning into a pissing contest thanks to your initial comments.

Like I said before guy, lose the holier-than-thou attitude, only person you're
making out to be a fool is yourself.

I'm done responding publically on this thread.

"James Tucker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > If I am missing something with THAT setting, by all means,
> > enlighten us. But the fact of the matter is, any player
> > coming into MY server and most everybody else's server, with
> > a cl_cmdrate lower than default, is creating a condition to
> > where they have an unfair advantage over other players. Period.
>
> So please, do tell us that we should ALL run your configuration, and that
Valve