From: Robert Whelan
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] VAC disbled on HL1 TFC server after upgrade
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 20:07:22 -0800 (PST)
example: (I'm defining both sport and local port)
C:\HLServer2\tfc\serverdoc\serverdoc.exe C:\HLServer2\hlds.exe -game
tfc -console -sport 29025 -ip 69.93.112.50 +port 27025 +maxplayers 19
+map 2fort +rcon_password xxxxxxxxxx -dll
addons/metamod/dlls/metamod.dll +log on
--- iceflatline wrote:
Thanks for the rapid reply Robert. So instead of -port < game port>
in the
command line, I should use -sport ?